Lagniappe Environmental, L.L.C. (LE), located in Kenner, Louisiana, has been servicing a broad range of clients with specific environmental concerns since 1997. While its customers are typically in the southeast, LE has worked coast to coast with an unbeatable staff and resources to complete all its projects on time and within budget.
The main focus of Lagniappe Environmental is to seek solutions and protect its clients’ overall environmental liability. LE’s strong project management experience coupled with its broad environmental expertise in areas such as telecommunications, real estate, finance and general industry have made this a respected, leading company in its field.
LE works only for the regulated community and therefore has no conflicts of interest with State and Federal regulators. Lagniappe Environmental also doesn’t own any of its own drill rigs or laboratories. The benefit of less overhead is that you the client will receive the most competitive pricing possible.
With its eye set on quality control, schedules and budgets, LE has likewise been a hands-on team from the beginning. As a Lagniappe customer you will have the benefit of it two principal owners, Randy Luwe, P.G. and Hank Hauck, Ph.D who will review your job and all pertinent reports. Because quality control is the company’s main focus, you can likewise be assured that timetables will be established, schedules met . . . and all with savings to you.
It goes without saying that clients who know Lagniappe Environmental have come to depend on its professional reputation. They’ve also come to expect the following as well:
• An Effective and Responsive Team. Few companies know project management as well as LE. Fewer still can coordinate projects, complete reports and work with the speed and accuracy of Lagniappe Environmental.
• Work Performed Only For The Regulated Community. LE will resolve your environmental concerns expeditiously and accurately.
• An Impeccable Track Record of Deliverables. With literally thousands of deliverables prepared, LE will strive to not miss a single deadline. If we commit to a deliverable in a given time frame, you will have it when promised.
• Experienced, Senior Personnel With Competitive Rates. The principals of Lagniappe Environmental each have 20 years experience with big industry as both client and consultant. The collective experience of the LE staff represents a broad range of expertise in biology, chemistry, geology, environmental planning and engineering. A respected leader in the chemical, telecommunications, solid waste, real estate and banking industries, LE will always provide cost cutting solutions to your specific problems.
• Superior Turnaround Times. LE’s quoted delivery times are among the fastest and most accurate in the industry . . . and we’ll stand behind that statement.
• A Genuine Team That Knows How To Work Together.
• A Team You Need To Know With First-Hand Gulf Coast Area Knowledge.
• Overall Competitive Pricing. Take advantage of our low overhead!
• Strong Experience and Rapport with Regulatory Agencies: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, DEQ, EPA, FEMA, State Historic Preservation Officer/Department of Culture and Tourism, Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, U.S. Fish & Wildlife as well as various State environmental agencies.
Lagniappe Environmental has conducted numerous Phase I, II & III environmental assessments, FCC/NEPA screens, Wetland Determinations, Environmental Assessments, Wetland Permits and Geotechnical Investigations for various clients since 1997. Phase I environmental assessments are conducted in accordance with either the Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process (American Society for Testing and Materials, Designations E 1527) or the 40 CFR 312 Standards and Practices for All Appropriate Inquiries (AAI).